Wednesday 17 August 2016

He Who Must Not Be Named

It is entirely possible I am being too harsh on the lady - it is a long time since I was human, and I have only flickering memories of those days. Once you become an angel, you quickly get used to it: our heavenly bodies are never truly hungry or tired; it is easy to live happily ever after in heaven, completely oblivious to what's occurring on Earth: most newcomers choose the option of living in the humongous Pleasure Palace of the Lord. This heavenly exists grants you a peaceful happy life; the angels of Heaven do not suffer from lust, envy, or the other 'Seven Deadly Sins', or even sadness. It takes real effort to feel those things when your Heavenly Body is suppressing them, and making you feel happy at all times as you sing constant praises to the Lord.

I have not yet got out of the habit of saying 'The Lord'; his name is Yahweh. All of my existence - as far as I know - I have referred to him as God or The Lord, but more recently I have discovered his real name: Yahweh: thousands of years ago he forbid his name from being spoken, claiming it to be too holy. He Who Must Not Be Named. The Lord. God.

Yahweh. Say it. He Who Must Not Be Named.




No comments:

Post a Comment